K - 6 Hours
Monday - Friday 8:35 a.m. - 3:20 p.m. (Doors open at 8:20 a.m.)
*The building opens for all students at 8:20 am. Classes begin promptly at 8:35 am. Students are expected to be in the classroom when the second bell rings at 8:35 am. Attendance records are marked “tardy” when a student is late for and not in their classroom by 8:35 am. Any student brought to school after 8:35 am MUST be accompanied to the front office by a parent or guardian for check-in. Do not send your child to school before 8:20 am. There is no supervision of students before 8:20 am. There is also no supervision after school dismisses at 3:20 pm
Monday - Friday (AM) 9:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Monday - Friday (PM) 12:25 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Mon. and Wed. 9:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Tues., Thurs. and Fri. 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Students in grades K-6 shall report two hours later than their regular schedule. (10:35 pm - 3:20 pm)
- Morning field trips are canceled.
- Morning preschool classes (special education) shall be canceled. Afternoon preschool start on their normal schedule. (12:25 pm - 3:45 pm)
- All offices are open unless the closing of offices is specified.
- PAC classes - Two-hour late opening on Mon & Wed 11:00 am-3:40 pm (Do not follow Mon/Wed early dismissal) Two-hour late opening on Tues-Thurs-Fri - 11:00 am-3:40 pm)
- SACC Centers will open at 8:00 am Effective January 7, 2019, on days when FCPS announces a 2 hour delay -- SACC centers will open at 8:00 am The one hour delayed opening of SACC is to provide additional time for road conditions to improve and be adequately assessed, and parking lots and sidewalks to be cleared as needed.
With any delayed opening, the buses will arrive to pick up the students two hours later than the regularly scheduled time.
- All students shall be dismissed two hours early.
- Students in grades K-6 will be dismissed two hours early. (8:35a.m. - 1:20 p.m.)
- Morning preschool classes are dismissed at approximately 11:00 a.m. (No Lunch)
- Afternoon preschool classes are canceled.
- PAC classes (Two-hour early dismissal on Mon & Wed 9:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. - Do not follow Mon/Wed early dismissal) (Two-hour early dismissal on Tues-Thurs-Fri - 9:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.)
- Field trips are canceled
- SACC will stay open until 6:15 p.m. SACC Administration requests parents make every effort to pick up children earlier, if possible.
- Students in grades K-6 will be dismissed 3 hours early. (8:35a.m. - 12:20 p.m.)
- All preschool classes are cancelled
- PAC students will have a 3 hour and 45 minute day (9:00-12:45) and will ride their regular T, Th, F buses home 3 hours early.
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: Mon-Fri from 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m