Lunch Schedules and Menus
Food and Nutrition
- FCPS Food Services provides options for breakfast and lunch every day and participates in the Federal Free and Reduced Meals (FRM) grant that provides free or reduced priced meals for students who qualify.
- We do not accept deliveries from outside food vendors/delivery service.
- Parents/guardians may drop forgotten item(s) to the designated area in the main office for pick up.
- Restaurant food is strongly discouraged.
- Please mark the lunch with your student’s name & teacher name. Please email the teacher to have them send the student to pick up the lunch.
Food and Item Drop Off Policy Rationale
At Island Creek Elementary we do not accept deliveries from outside food vendors / delivery services. We do not have staff available to monitor these transactions. We appreciate your understanding and support of this policy.
FCPS Food Services provides options for breakfast and lunch every day. At lunch there are a number of options including hot and cold entrees and a salad bar. FCPS also participates in the Federal Free and Reduced Meals (FRM) grant that provides free or reduced priced meals for students who qualify. Visit the FCPS Lunch Accounts website to read more about menu options, prices and more about the FCPS meals program.
Parents/guardians who need to drop off lunch for a student who forgot theirs may do so in the main office. There will be a shelf where items can be left for your student to pick up at their lunchtime. We strongly discourage restaurant food from being dropped off. If that is absolutely the only option you have to bring your student, the parent will need to bring it into the office to leave it for the student to pick up at lunchtime.