Sixth Grade Supply List
2019-2020 School Year
- 1 pair headphones
- 1 pkg. notebook paper (college ruled)
- 3 boxes #2 pencils - sharpened
- 1 red ball point pen
- 1 pk. washable markers, classic colors-fine tip (Crayola preferred)
- 1 (4 pack) Expo Dry Erase, chisel tip, low odor markers, multi colored
- 2 highlighters
- 1 pair Fiskar’s Scissors
- 3 jumbo Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 pad of 3x3 post it notes, unlined
- 5 composition books, college rule (no spirals- no other wireless)
- 1 Spiral notebook, grid paper
- 4 Plastic 2 pocket folders with prongs (1 red, 1 Yellow, 1 blue)*
- 4 Green 2 pocket folders with prongs
- 2 large boxes of tissues (Brand Name Preferred)
Boys – 1 container disinfectant wipes
Girls – 1 box quart size storage bags (easy slide)
Note: An assignment book will be provided.
Additional supplies may be requested by individual teachers in September.
For Music Class
- 1 – Orange plastic folder with brads
1 Soprano recorder (Can be purchased from Island Creek. A letter will go home when we are ready to start playing the recorder).
*colors must match those listed – school wide color coding by subject
Additional supplies may be requested by individual teachers at the beginning of the school year.